Monday, January 31, 2005

I think people take drugs when feeling like how i feel now

Hey there peeps,
Well, i am home alone at the moment. Parents are out and sis is studying. Sigh, back to writing again to let out the feeling of emptiness inside of me.
I seriously do not know what is up with me. Sometimes i just suddenly go into one of these modes. No appetite, no energy to go out and finish chores, no enthusiasm to go have fun. I even missed out on a long time reunion last night where i was supposed to meet up with friends from secondary that i have not seen for about 3-4 years. Maybe things would have been cooler if i had just forced myself to go and meet them up and have some fun.
Every path has its consequence and i have chosen this path of "not going to the reunion" and here i am telling you sad tales instead of how great the reunion was. Hahahaha......
Well for those people that are randomly inside my blog spot at the moment this is how i look like. ..........uh oh....the upload a photo link is not working.......damn it guess you guys will never know. MUahahahahhah......i shall remain a terror that flaps in the night .
Ok shall come back to utter more unutterables when i am bored of playing my guitar. Ciao !!~
-Mathan-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...