Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Life and how it suffocates normal people.

Hey guys,

Well, here i am posting up in my blog after a long time. I am not really sure what i want to write here anymore. Work is killing me in the sense of taking up my time and not really paying me sufficiently. Sigh. I have some ideas as to how i am going to overcome this. Of course, I am not really prepared and i think the best plans are those that twist and turn according to the times. =)

We do live in such times. Times that need constant change that allowes us to flourish. I know that i am capable enough to think it up. The changes that i need. But, can i live with it and can i follow through with the brilliant plans that i come up with? Well, I know that i need to save up some money at least to enable all these to happen. Unfortunately, i am now stuck in a deadlock where i seriously CANNOT save any money. If i have to wait ONE YEAR for a pay raise so that i can live a more comfortable life and start saving, I might just kill myself. Or would i?

Anyways, i have to survive it. I have to hope for the best in life. I already have a few blessings in my life that i have to be thankful for at the moment. I am sure with patience even the most hardest mountain would crumble. What's a year of revelling in the current blessings while waiting for the better stuff to happen in future right? ;)

I have a burning dream. I will live it. I will not die before it lives.....

-Mathan-

5 comments:

William Yeoh said...

On the bright side, you aren't living as a poor impoverished graduate student, who lives on maggi mee and pirated taiwanese soap operas. Add that with the fact that money have to be paid for a place to sleep in, without the comfort that dad and mom is always around. Count thy blessings friend. :)

Living My Dream said...

A neh~
Long time didn't see your blog d. Happy to finally read it again. Take care ya~

mahidon said...

yo bro, its good to see to back at these pages. To dare is to do therefore live your dreams!! God Bless Always..

Emmanuel said...

Don't die Mathan....Pelabuhan Barat needs its Guardian of the Yard...

Pei Tze said...

hey kaki makan!

wassap there?

well, hope good things will come your way.

adios amigos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...