Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Oh my darling, Lady Life!!~

Hey guys,

Well, life is a beautiful and mysterious entity. Just like the women that i have met in my life. Of course when i say "the women in my life", i mean those that i fell deeply in love with. When i went seeking for their heart and their commitment to me, all i got was nothing. Yet, the moment i left them alone they willingly came closer than they had ever been, bared to me a part of their memories, thoughts and trusts. They proved me wrong everytime i thought "she hates me". They did have love, but in a different way from what i felt.

To you who knew how i felt, thanks for your support and continued love to me. I will cherish it no matter where i am, when i am, what i am. To you who didn't know i loved you, i wish i would get ONE chance to mention it to you some time before the end of our lives. Hey you're special! =P You deserve to know that. This is the simple logic.

As to the connection with Life. When i pursued the best of 'her' and i wanted it all from 'her'. She turned a deaf ear to me and showered her love elsewhere(or so i thought). Yet, the moment i told my self that "she doesn't love me" she is proving me wrong and turning around and "showering" me with oppurtunities that i cannot afford to miss. She is giving me her love and trust in a different way than i expected. I cannot believe my eyes, yet i am being blessed at every turn in the recent chapters of my life.

Thus, i would like to thank all the women in my life. You darlings taught me the lesson (through the last 24 years of my life) of doing the best with what i get to work with in my hands and not with what my ego expected. So, yeah i am doing the best with what i have. Things seem to be looking up in the coming months for starters.

I love my life; I hope she loves me back too~~!!
-Mathan-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...