Monday, July 18, 2005

Disastrousness at its best!!~Part 1

Hi guys,

Well, i mean i don't think anybody reads this blog anymore since there has been inactivity for so long dy. So, hi Cyberspace. Hmmnn...things were moving in good ways but then i have been wasting my time waiting for the new job in Westport. Horribly long time i have wasted. In fact i resigned my job in Teletech to wait for this job and i am no longer sure if it was the right decision. But, i have to say that my friends have been quite supportive and i am really glad for your kind encouragements and motivations. THANKS!!~

Anyway, i have a lot of questions in my head now. What exactly DO i want to do with my life? I know deep in my heart that i am hell capable of more than waiting for a fucking job in Westport. Then what is holding me back? Why am i not saying "well, fuck that!", and going on with my life? What the bloody hell am i waiting for? To work THEN find out what i like to do or not? Isn't that stupid? It's ME!!~ I should be able to figure it out myself.

Got to thank Joe for that chat we had last week. I mean it really opened my eyes to the stuff that i have been totally keeping in the middle of a fortress in my heart. Starting with things that i HATE. Yeah, have to be a bit more open about it. Keeping it inside is not going to make any differences is there? I become a nice, funny guy but people walk over me. They think making fun of my opinions, feelings, ideas and ME in general is funny. Well, it's NOT!~ I hate it. PLease make more intelligent jokes like we used to when we were all younger. Let's make creative jokes about the world around us and laugh rather than target ourselves. Of course, i know 'shooting' me for a mistake i made is totally acceptable and i am not so moronic as to say u cannot blame me....PLEASE do refrain from repeating it too many times though. I don't repeat your mistakes like a parakeet do i? I accept you rite? So , just bloody accept ME k?

4 comments:

mahidon said...

hmm...anger and regret i sense, and resentment too....to dark side it leads. Wasting time thinking what you want is okay even you are unsure of ur current job ( i'm equally lost at what i want in life besides money and more money)its just us being all eager beavers but it will fall in place eventually...as for ppl walking all over you like a floor carpet , be a dunlop matress instead...no matter how many times u walk over it or roll it with a steamroller, it bounces back and stays the same. Its not the strongest nor the biggest that stays the longest, its the one that adapts to changes. Be adaptive and the road will be a cruise.If i can, you can too. Terms and conditions apply.Donz(c)

Living My Dream said...

You'll always have my moral support. :)

Mathan said...

Hey thank you very much guys for ur inspirational and supportive words. And also not forgetting Jeevan, that messaged me the other day about it even though he didn't comment in here. ;)

William Yeoh said...

Was it so long ago that you called it younger times when we made more creative and intelligent jokes? We seem to be taking a step backwards then, eh? :) I do miss those times, especially our so very intelligent discussion on how glass can splinter into a million pieces, etc.

Well Mathan, I only have one question for you. If you dislike being around people who annoys you, why be around them at all?

Good luck friend. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...