Monday, January 29, 2007

Step 3: The Interview

Hey guys,

Well, the interview was short and sweet. This is what I would like to say. But, we know that is hardly the reality with Interviews especially when it concerns admissions to a particular gaining-in-popularity Post-Graduate Programme. =)

I go the e-mail asking me to make the call at so-and-so time. I did call right on the dot. Unfortunately, my dear house phone that has consistently served any type of calls suddenly decided to give trouble. I could not Intn'l Direct Dial out to India. Sigh.

So, I ended up calling in 10 minutes late. I apologised to Mr. Sanjay Singh and then continued on to the gruelling bits. In fact, I would say I did have a very easy session as compared to what the other guys have been writing up in the Yahoogroups. In fact, I was in such a daze after the interview that I really cannot remember the questions that were asked of me now.

Maybe it was tough, but I did not feel it due to my utter and complete confidence at my success level. I have been blessed by Dato' Seri Guruji. Nothing else would be able to withstand or negate the power of a SUN now can it? Blessed Souls are like that. Nothing negative would be able to withstand their intent.

Of course, I won't be able to forget the last question. "Why didn't you get your immediate superiors to write you a testimonial? They have the time and position to see your current leadership skills. Your previous professors aren't able to do that. Can you get us your superior's comments?" I stammered badly as I had not expected a question about my application. I apologised and I promised I'll get it to them the following Monday. The reply i got was, "Send it in and we will give our answer in 2 weeks."

Asked them back a few quesitons, emphasising on the scholarships...and after that hung up! =)

Step 3: completed....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...