Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Constantine

I have to admit that i see a lot of my fellow bloggers using a lot of colours to spice up their sites. Therefore, i am using the assummed colour of HELL for this post. Assumed because i have not seen it for myself yet. If i did see HELL with my own eyes then i would be able to make a post in a more accurate colour. Provided i actually came BACK after seeing la.
Anyway, why all this talk about HELL? Simple. Look at the title guys. I love the movie and i feel the simple attraction of the movie is NOTHING seems to be exaggerated. I watched it twice and i enjoyed and laughed at all the jokes. Both times. Simple dry humour. It doesn't make u think too much, unless u have been contemplating to commit suicide. At that note, u might have a change of heart. If u have been smoking a lot, also u might have a change of heart. Yeap, this movie is a number one anti-smoking campaign battleship.
I guess i will stop the spoilers at this point. It's a great movie to watch when u go in without any expectations. So, i will not give any more expectations through my posting. So, back to Earth....
Hehehehe, i watched the movie twice in the last 3 days. Once with my sister. Again with a couple of friends of mine. Sometimes, i have to say that what we plan never happens. Or what we're looking forward to actually ends up being completely different.
I am talking about the last 2 days. In fact, I was supposed to go to a frens house in PJ on saturday. and then another house in Melaka on sunday. Both plans tak jadi at the last minute. Saturday cause fren's family busy so i couldn't go over. Sunday plan was cancelled cause another fren crashed his car. He wrote in his SMS "my car slide through a divider" I still have no idea how the hell can that happen but, forgive a guy experiencing accident trauma la. A Crash might just be a 'slide through' from his point of view.
When he bailed out there were only 4 of us left to go to melaka. One of the four got drunk the night before so there was only 3 of us left. In the end, Don and I went to Ben's place. And i have to admit, Ben's grandma cooking is simply out of this world. Super nice.....(drooolzzzz~~~!!) After that, i convinced them to go watch Constantine.
Anyway, guess what is the latest update. Mathan is going to Cyberjaya again tonight. While writing this post i was chatting with a fren and one thing led to another and i guess tonight i would be meeting a lot of people eheheehe.....or mostly tomorrow la. MUahahahaah!!~~
Sure got lots of interesting stuff to be added in the next 2 nights.

-Mathan-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...