Thursday, February 24, 2005

I born, i study, i WORK =D!!~~

Full credits for this post goes to PeiTze. Thank you Pei Tze and a happy Chap Goh Mei to everyone out there. This is what she had to say: -

Yay!! I'm so happy for my friend, Mathan, cos he finally got a job! Congrat's yo! An I suppose Ben is thrilled to know that you've finally got a job! hehe... anyway, hope all is well with your 1st job! Ok... and it's now time for me to get another cup of coffee...

Issshhhh!!....after wishing me also she still needs coffee. Pei Tze ni ....cannot cure dy!!~ =)
Well, I'm working for Autochild and i will be with them full swing from next monday onwards. Currently, just working from home.

2 comments:

mahidon said...

wahh..sudah kerja ar?..bagus bagus...congrats man!

Pei Tze said...

keke... of course i need coffee... that's me! ;P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...