Monday, February 21, 2005

Mathan Gets a Job!~

Well,

Guess what, i think i have a job now. Just need to make sure about some transportation hiccups. But after that i should be ok la. The directors of this new startup company actually met me in person and we worked something out already. The idea is new and its bright. So, i am gonna vote myself in until they vote me out.

I have to say thanks to my mother who actually helped me to find this job. But, the point is she reacted a bit wierdly. Malas la. This is why i wanted to apply and do it on my own. Now that she is involved and her fren is involved in helping me, things are more complicated. I have to say for my part though that the guy really is showing me a good deal. All i have to do is first, show him i am an incredible sales and marketing addition to the company. Next, i will have to follow it up by showing him i am an incredible human resource guy and trainer. Sounds like a challenge ya!?~ Ehehehe....i love challenges. This is what i am made for... Talking about mum though, she is talking like i should think about skipping jobs when something better comes along. The point is i have waited for like what? 3 months and an offer like i am getting now is not even really for someone at my level. This is a GREAT offer. I have to wonder what else would possibly be able to TOP this offer.
I have to thank a friend that asked me to Pray and also called to Wish me Luck just before the interview. I'll tell you again, it means a lot to me. Thanks ya!!~~

Well, what else to say. I cannot think of anything more important than the fact i got a job.

-Mathan-

1 comment:

Pei Tze said...

Whoopie!!! u got a job!!! Thank goodness! We're all darn happy fer u!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...