Friday, February 25, 2005

The Longest day of my Life - Part 2

In the last episode we stopped when Mathan was saying :-

Anyway after it ended i followed my parents home and then........................................

......I and my sister packed up and we went to Cyberjaya. Left at 12:30 am. I reached MMU about 1:35am like this after a slow drive while chatting with my sister. Luckily we were still in a chatty mood and i didn't feel so tired. Finally reached cyber and dropped my sister. Like i said in the earlier post i had almost cancelled my plan to meet the guys. But when i called them at 12:30 they were still active so i decided to go spend a few hours there. Called up pei tze and she agreed to go too. So, after picking her up we both went to Serdang where all hell broke loose. Everything was going fine and the usual jokes happening and people being surprised to see Pei Tze cause they thought only i was going.

And then Boon Hong, squirted his printer ink all over his area. This area was including his specs, nearby folded table, monitor and things were really funny. We were not yet done laughing and Ping was taking a footage of what happened when Adrian dropped a mug in the kitchen and chipped it. Jane was the first to go to analyse what had happened to it and stuff. We have a footage of that as well. Sigh!~ And then i was just listening to music and stuff for awhile. I went to talk to Adrian about my job and he was interested in what i was saying. Suddenly Pei Tze came in and said something like "us girls are gonna get drunk!" Ahahaa...funny part was we couldn't find the corkscrew. Jane had to ask Elly about it, and no need to say, what he heard she wanted was something totally different. Elly oh ellY!~

Finally we got it open and had a taste. Too dry...=p. I saw it's effects on Pei Tze clearly though. Especially when we were playing prince of persia. Ahahah.....better not describe it la. One thing for sure. She had loads of fun playing. Later she was studying and me was watching football with the guys. Jane and Ping were trying to sleep, in the hall where the TV is. I really did not understand the logic behind that. Anyway i shared some beer with Elly during the match. So yeah, i was feeling nice and warm myself. At soccer halftime, i wanted to go online in the room. At that point, Pei Tze went camera-crazy. I joined her. It was total digital clicking mayhem. We really went crazy. Loads of fun.

Finally decided to leave at 6am as i needed to get back b4 my dad went to work. Even then i had to cause a little scene by leaving the house without taking the car keys. =P...Sent Pei Tze back and then i was driving home to Klang la. This is when my day took a nosedive so to speak. Got into a little accident and my car's driver door got dented and unable to open fully. Yeah, i scrapped the metal divider on the 3rd lane. (Still i dunno how i got there) Well, anyway the accident totally woke me up cause i hit my head on the seat belt thing that is attached beside the door and triangular in shape. I am writing now and i can still feel it. The Pain!~ =(..One lucky thing about the accident was the fact that nothing else was near me when i lost control.

My parents were too tired and they both didn't go to work when i reached home. This was the best news la. Of all things i should have just stayed in Serdang longer and get some sleep. At least i could have avoided the accident. But, anyway everything happens for a reason. And i went to sleep with the headache at about 7:30. About 26 hours after i woke up the earlier morning of the Longest Day.............ehehehe...now who wouldn't like to be in MY shoes =)

Whoever reads this blog, bewarned! I think i will be visiting Serdang one more time on Saturday. Let's go Crash their PLACE together!!!~~

-Mathan-

1 comment:

Pei Tze said...

sigh.... definitely a long day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...