Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I am in Cyberjaya - Part 1

Well, i am not going to go into details of who i met where when on campus. But, i have to say that being back on campus is like nothing ever passed in the last few months. I can ease myself back in so naturally. Of course people that are seeing me walking campus grounds doesn't seem to feel the same way. They all are asking about me and my job (non-existant as my fan club thats reading this blog faithfully knows) I am just a lost soul back to meet the rest of the lost souls.
Why can't they accept the visit in good faith and leave the failures i am experiencing in the outside world out of the topic of conversation.
Anyway, i cannot say anything also since it IS my fault for not getting a job. Well, therefore i have to undergo all the scrutiny. Ehehehe....anyway for the moment i have to log off soon i guess since the next plan of the night is going to makan, shopping and pool. Who else if not with the gang.....eheeh. Cya guys later...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...